Our client is looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have previous experience with bookkeeping and keen eyes for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, the candidate will provide the organisation with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our clients’ business, while ensuring compliance with all tax regulations.
* Manage all accounting transactions
* Prepare budget forecasts
* Publish financial statements in time
* Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
* Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
* Ensure timely bank payments
* Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
* Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
* Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
* Audit financial transactions and documents
* Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
* Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and skills
* 5-10 years work experience as an Accountant
* Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* Hands-on experience with accounting software
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Experience with general ledger functions
* Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills