Our client is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer their social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video contents, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage the company's image in a cohesive way to achieve their marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, you should be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle social media presence while ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)